* Could one of your employees have a violent criminal background?
* Find out if the Nanny you want to hire has a history of child abuse.
* Has somebody who owes you money skipped town on you?
* Have your fiancee's previous ex-husbands mysteriously died or "disappeared"?
* Do you need to find out where a deadbeat dad is hiding?
* Is your new next-door neighbor a convicted sex offender?
* Has your business partner de-frauded past partners?
* Is your daughter's new boyfriend an ex-con?
* Find out if an old classmate is living in your hometown.
* Did an important contact give you the wrong phone number?
* Protect yourself from identity theft Today!
* Thinking about pursuing a career in private investigation or bounty hunting?
* Did you recently get your credit score results back and found suspicious activity?
With extremely few exceptions (e.g., People in the witness protection program) every American or resident alien has a paper trail, records about them on file somewhere in public records. The problem is finding them amongst the patchwork of thousands of jurisdictions, throughout the country.
The amount of information on people available today is utterly mind boggling, and more is becoming available online, as courts, state & local Governments modernize and join the information age. It is now easier than ever to be your own detective.